In part 4a of this article we discussed the torus and the work of Dan Winter. We will continue our study of the torus process by moving into an introduction of Cosmometry and how it relates to the Aether Units we are studying.
Cosmometry – Geometry of the Cosmos
The following information comes from the Cosmometry website: http://www.cosmometry.net/ directed by Marshall Lefferts.
Cosmometry is the study and application of the fundamental patterns, structures, processes and principles that are at the foundation of all manifestation in the Universe, both physical and metaphysical.
It is based on energy, consciousness and geometry. Consciousness is the metaphysical aspect of cosmometry. Energy is the physical aspect that results from consciousness.
Energy, in this sense, is defined as physical vibration, radiation, mass, and angular momentum.
Consciousness is metaphysical awareness, emotion, mind, intuition, and spirit.
Sacred Geometry is the same as Cosmometry. These are both synonymous with the geometry of the Cosmos.
Roots of Cosmometry
Cosmometry and Sacred Geometry have many roots, ancient and modern. Some of these are: Plato, Pythagoras, Euclid, Archimedes, Leonardo Da Vinci, Nicolaus Copernicus, Johannes Kepler, Isaac Newton, James Clerk Maxwell, Albert Einstein, Buckminster Fuller, David Bohm, Arthur Young, Walter Russell, Nassim Haramein, Foster Gamble, Marko Rodin, Peter Rowlands, Vanessa Hill, and Elizabeth Rauscher.
“The premise of cosmometry is that the universe is a fractal-holographic phenomenon composed of a synergetic interplay of energy and consciousness which always-and-only coexist in the ongoing creation of physical and metaphysical existence at all scales.”8
Cosmometry and Sacred Geometry define the processes, qualities, and structures of a Synergetic Universe that is fractal-holographic in nature.
Fractal means ‘the same pattern of wholeness is found at every scale’ or ‘each part has the same statistical character as the whole.’
Holographic means ‘the wholeness is present everywhere and within every piece, part or entity’.
Synergetic means ‘to work together, cooperate, cooperative – done with or working with others for a common purpose or benefit.’
The universe is a cooperative venture, not a competitive one. This idea lies at the foundation of the new scientific paradigm detailed in Cosmic Core. Furthermore, a universe of order presupposes the principle of cooperation, not competition. Cooperation breeds order. Order breeds life.
“Each species is involved in a cooperative venture, upon which ultimately all earthly existence rests. This cooperation that I speak of is based on love, and that love has a biological as well as a spiritual basis. The biological basis of all life is a loving, divine and cooperative one, and presupposes a safe physical stance from which any member of any species feels actively free to seek out its needs and to communicate with others of its kind. Roots do not struggle to exist. One species does not fight against the others to live. Instead creativity emerges, and cooperatively the environment of the world is known and planned by all the species. What appears to be struggle and death to you at those levels is not, for the experience of consciousness itself is different there, as is the experience of your own cellular composition. All life is cooperative. It also knows it exists beyond its form.”9
Cosmometry – Primary Assumptions of a Fractal-holographic Universe10
- All is consciousness.
- All matter arises from consciousness.
- The whole is present everywhere and can be discerned conceptually even when only parts of the whole are visually apparent.
- The same patterns are repeated at all scales from micro to macro.
- The Aether [space medium] is unified.
- There are no separation between “things”.
- All pulses or oscillates between equilibrium (metaphysical, unseen reality, time/space) and disequilibrium (physical, seen reality, space/time).
- “As sub-atomic particles flitting in and out of existence, every quanta of energy that comprises the known Universe is emerging from and returning to this underlying unified state of equilibrium in a repeating, pulsing cycle, bringing information about its local conditions into the holographic unity and returning into local existence informed by the holographic information of the whole.”11
- Centered by Singularities
- Every manifest entity has a singularity at its center that connects it to the Unified Field [Aether].
- This is the center of the torus of the fundamental harmonic oscillators [Aether units].
- Energy simultaneously moves inwardly and outwardly, contracting and expanding.
- “This polarity is most fundamentally expressed as an energy dynamic that simultaneously moves both inwardly and outwardly from the center point of every manifest entity. This is the dynamic of gravitational attraction (contraction) and electromagnetic radiation (expansion). Every atom, molecule, cell, organ, organism, planet, star, galaxy has a center point towards which energy is attracted and from which energy radiates. ”12
- Infinite Energy Potential
- The unified Aether medium has an infinite amount of energy available.
- 1 cubic cm of the Aether has an energy density of 1094 grams/cm3.
- “From the perspective of cosmometry, every manifestation in the Universe is a stepping down of this infinite energy potential into very small and discrete energy events.”13
- The phenomenon of “the behavior of whole systems that are greater than and unpredictable from the behavior of their parts when viewed separately” is inherent in all systems.
Cosmometry is a study of the fundamental patterning of cosmic manifestation (cosmic = all scales) and is composed of three energetic-synergetic components:
- Vector Tensegrity
- geometric pattern and structure (like crystalline forms)
- Torus Flow Process
- primary form of energy in motion as a discrete entity (like whirlpools)
- Field Patterning
- standing-wave interaction of vector and torus dynamics (like patterns in water)
Three Primary Components of Cosmometry
Structural Vector Tensegrity refers to the geometric solids. That is, the forms that comprise the architectural structure of matter and energy.
- 5 Platonic Solids
- 13 Archimedean Solids
- 13 Catalan Solids (duals of the Archimedean solids)
- All derivations of the above including stellations, truncations, combinations…etc.
- These structures are more literally the result of the crossing of lines (vectors) of tensional energy that meet at the vertex (corners). They are standing waves of geometry.
Torus Flow Process refers to the torus itself – not a ‘thing’ but a dynamic flow process of Aether.
The torus is made of Aether just a whirlpool structure that we see going down the drain is made of water. It is a flow process composed of the medium in which it occurs. In the simple whirlpool example consciousness, that is the act of a person deciding to pull the plug of the bathtub, puts the toroidal flow process in motion. The thought moves the hand which allows the water to drain and causes the whirlpool to occur. This is a simple example but helpful to understand how this process works.
The torus is found throughout all scales of the Universe. It is the fundamental patterning of all cosmic manifestation. It is also the patterning of all dynamic energy systems when they come into coherence and individuation.
Furthermore it is the only self-sustaining energy form and the foundation of all sustainable systems.
The Torus is centered by a still point – the center. It has a central vertical axis of rotation. It receives and emits energy simultaneously. It is self-sustaining and made from the medium [Aether] in which it exists.
Field Patterning includes the phi (golden ratio) double spiral, which is the pattern of toroidal flow. It is created when two spirals (or vortices) which spin in opposite directions are overlapping.
This refers to the centripetal inward spiraling flow of Aether, aka gravity; and the centrifugal outward spiraling flow of radiation, aka electromagnetic energy.
The cross-section of a torus is the phi double spiral.
Credit: Marshall Lefferts – cosmometry.net
Cosmometry & the Torus
“A torus consists of a central axis with a vortex at both ends and a surrounding coherent field. Energy flows in one vortex, through the central axis, out the other vortex, and then wraps around itself to return to the first incoming vortex.”14
“The torus is the fundamental form of balanced energy flow found in sustainable systems at all scales. It is the primary component that enables a seamless fractal embedding of energy flow from micro-atomic to macro-galactic wherein each individual entity has its unique identity while also being connected with all else.
In this way we can see that there is a seamlessly dynamic exchange of energy and information (aka consciousness) occurring throughout the entire cosmic experience.”15
“Even the most fundamental energy event – a photon of light – can be seen as a toroidal fluctuation emanating from the underlying Unified Field [Aether].”16
We will go on to discover that photons loop to create charged particles (electrons, positrons); charged particles form atoms…atoms form molecules…molecules form matter as we experience it. This means that everything in physical reality is composed of light, or photons.
Remember, the torus represents a flow process, not just a particular form.
We know that The Universe = Processes.
Every dynamic manifestation (photon, electron, atom, flower, animal, person, hurricane, planet, galaxy…etc.) is an energy event, an energy process.
The Center of the Torus
The center of the torus is a point of ultimate balance and stillness. It is “perfect centeredness”.
This point is the entrance and exit point for reciprocal realities of time/space and space/time.
“This kind of reciprocal exchange is a primary feature of toroidal systems, wherein the individual is informed and influenced by its surrounding environment, and the surrounding environment is informed and influenced by the individual, in a continuous balanced rhythmic interchange.”17
This is the consciousness feedback loop.
“…a reciprocal relationship enables a qualitative relation between structure and background, in which each has the potential not only to “impact” the other, but to generate transformations in the nature of what each actually is… More broadly considered, the notion of reciprocal relation allows for nested, mutual influence even between macroscopic processes and those at the atomic level, indicating the complexity of the pathways through which the qualitative infinity of nature may manifest.”18
Important Characteristics of the Torus
The torus is made from the medium in which it exists (Aether). It is self-generating and self-sustaining. It exchanges information and resources throughout itself and with the environment in which it exists. It has a continuous feedback loop and is self-reflexive. It is able to turn inward or outward on itself. It is both an autonomous entity and integral part of a larger wholeness, and it is centered by a singularity that connects it with the entire Universe.
In parts a and b of this article we have introduced the idea of the Aether Unit as a rotating sphere or torus flow process that is composed of Aether.
This torus shape and process is extremely important and will show up again and again throughout Cosmic Core. The torus is the center of all matter and life, on all scales, from the micro to the macro. It creates the consciousness feedback system that allows for consciousness to be able to form matter.
We have introduced the system of Cosmometry in this article and seen how it describes a fractal-holographic Universe structured by geometry and the polarity flow of Aether that creates the torus.
In the next several articles we will take a look at various other perspectives of Aether units that relate to the torus.
- Russell, Walter, A New Concept of the Universe, The Walter Russell Foundation, 1953
- Wilcock, David, The Divine Cosmos, http://divinecosmos.com/start-here/books-free-online/20-the-divine-cosmos
- Leibniz, Gottfried Wilhelm, The Monadology, http://philosophy.eserver.org/leibniz-monadology.txt
- Roberts, Jane, The Nature of the Psyche: Its Human Expression (A Seth Book), Amber-Allen Publishing, 1979
- Bohm, David, edited by Lee Nichol, The Essential David Bohm, Routledge, 2002